Friday, December 14, 2007

Babes of the week: MILF edition




I'm bored...all my friends are already back home for the holidays and I'm stuck here for another week. Ironic ain't it? In a city like Chicago, I have NOTHING to do. I guess this proves the adage that the city can often be the loneliest of places....

Anyways, I was compelled to do another "babes" of the week segment, with a focus on older ladies aka MILFs. For some reason, this week has been rife with milf sightings on tv, in the paper, or any other form of media. So here's my salute in list form:

1) Ann Curry



Yes, I'm an old man already because I watch the Today Show on NBC every morning. It's always on when I'm eating breakfast, and I only have local channels anyways so the options are not exactly great. Anyways, I'll admit it to the world: I have a mini-crush on Ann Curry. She's a good-looking, slim, and vaguely ethnic older woman. She has a sexy voice too. And get this: SHE'S 50 YEARS OLD! How does that happen? Some women just age extremely well I suppose. Meredith Viera, one of the co-hosts, isn't bad, but she pales in comparison to Ann Curry. Plus, there's just something about a girl in a peacoat that drives me crazy...don't ask me why.



2) Sheila E.

Prince be damned, sometimes Sheila E. was the best musician on stage when they played together. I just watched "Next Great American Band" and she looked GOOD. She must be pushing 50 too, but she still looks like a million bucks. All women should have bodies like hers in their 40s and 50s. A girl who can play a "guy" instrument like drums, guitar, and bass is always hot too.

3) Angie Harmon

She's really not that old, but I'll include her anyways. She has a nice smile and a slim body. Always a plus. She's absolutely stunning in that new show of hers.

4) Salma Hayek

Again not that old, only 40 some years old. But hot damn. She has wonderful....assets. Look at the pic, nuff said.



I just noticed that all the women I picked are somewhat ethnic. It seems that ethnic women age better in general. Who knows why that's the case, let's just all admire these babes of the week.

No comments: