Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Judd Apatow weekend



Well, just one more week until New York. I'm so stoked; I can't wait. The Met, Fifth Avenue, Times Square, Central Park...

The only problem is that a lot of work has to be done before I take my week off. Two experiments, immuno work, and loads of analysis are coming up. Yay. When I got back home Saturday and Sunday from work, I watched "Knocked Up" and "40 year old virgin" for the umpteenth time. I remember watching "freaks and geeks" back in the day and I can't believe how much the Judd Apatow comedic brand has expanded from those meager beginnings. This man couldn't even get a show to stay on the air for more than a season just a few years ago. Now he's the undisputed king of the hill.

I hope he directs another film soon. Enough of this producing shit already.

No comments: